Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wondering..., , a poem

I've been wondering
about which path to take
standing at the crossroads,
each step appears a mistake
I'm swimming in a sea of doubt,
an ocean of ambiguity,
wondering if you've come along to save me.

Just let me take your hand,
feel the comfort fill my veins
like hourglass grains of sand,
away will flow my pain.

Confidence will be found somewhere in that smile,
make me feel I belong
remind me that I am strong,
all of my effort has been worthwhile.
But still I've been wondering, wondering, wondering....
Why, when, where, how?
There's so many things that aren't meant to be answered now.



I wrote this a while ago, and I really like it. I'm really not sure what it was (is?) about. It must not have been that bad of a time, because I don't remember what prompted me to write it, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment